F3Studio deals with technical communication, i.e. the communication processes in which the technical writer guides the user in learning how to use the machine or product.
We offer consultancy in the drafting of the documentation provided by the manufacturer together with the product, aimed at the end user or for internal use by our own specialised technicians.
- User and maintenance manuals
- Installation manuals
- Oèerating guides
- Assembly instructions: multilanguages / textless
- Scheduled maintenance plans
- Consultation and support regarding Content Management Systems
- Documentation in HTML format
- On-line help
- Spare parts catalogues
- Product listing
Is the technical documentation of your product appropriate?
Is it able to give an innovative image of your company?
Keep the following ideas in mind:
- The manufacturer’s image is directly and indelibly transmitted through technical documentation.
- A positive company image represents a long-lasting asset.
- An appropriate technical documentation that focus on the safety it is very helpful to avoid injuries and damages.
- The technical documentation goes beyond the booklet or the paper catalog, it must be available also online.
F3Studio uses special software and tools that allows the studio to write clear instruction manuals, also in the textless format.
YOUR DOCUMENTATION IN AN APP
You can distribute your technical product documentation via a tablets application.
QR CODE AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
Use the QR code to make easily available e always up to date maintenance instructions… even better if they are video instructions.